This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Earn 130,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles with Limited Time Offers
- Overview of Big Three Airlines in America; Legacy Carriers
- Warning: Uber to Ban Riders With Low Ratings
- SkyTeam Alliance Overview
- Sweet! This Airline Adding Free Live Streaming TV On Your Flight
- Emirates A380 Quarantined Due to Sick Passengers at JFK
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant In Washington National Airport (DCA)
SkyTeam Alliance Overview The alliance was founded back in 2000 with four founding members; Delta, Korean Air, Air France, and Aeromexico as the third major airline alliance. Over the proceeding decade several other airlines joined, most notably Continental, and Northwestern in 2004.
- Bonus Transfer American Express MR Points To Cathay Pacific
- Delta Award Tickets From Only 11K RT
- Alaska Airlines Flash Sale Fares!
- Amazon Hot Price Action Camera 97% Off
- Another Amex Hotel Offer Save $100!
- Marriott Elite Challenge How You Can Get Platinum
- Make $50 and $1,400 on Credit Card Spending Tomorrow
- Great Deals On Flights From $44!
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $49
- Delta Award Sale From 10,000 Miles
- Free Delta Miles For Washington State Residents
The Eliza Jane Hotel is one of Hyatt’s newer hotels in New Orleans located a couple blocks from the French Quarter on Magazine Street. It’s a World of Hyatt category 4 meaning free nights start at 15,000 points. As a Globalist, I had been upgraded to a one-bedroom Magazine view suite. See full details here: Hotel Review: The Eliza Jane, New Orleans
- Hotel Review: The Eliza Jane, New Orleans
- Hotel Review: Encore Las Vegas
- Airboat Adventures New Orleans Swamp Tours Alligator Review
Drink of the Week:
- Classic Rum and Coke
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.