This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is out with an increased offer on the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card where you can earn 70,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 3 months. This card is definitely one to consider if you are looking for a new Business card. It comes with plenty of benefits, let’s take a look.
Increased Delta Reserve 70,000 Offer
- Earn 70,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases.
- After the introductory 6 month period, the APR for purchases will be variable at 17.74%-26.74% based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening, and this APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Offer expires 11/07/2018.
- Earn 15,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 15,000 bonus miles after you reach $30,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in the calendar year.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding and enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.‡
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club® Access.‡
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
- You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50
- Earn two miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta
- 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit
- Complimentary access to Delta Sky Club®
- Enjoy early boarding on Delta flights as a benefit of Card Membership
- Miles Boost®
- Receive a Domestic First Class, Delta Comfort+® or Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Cards like the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card can go a long way in helping you achieve status with Delta. With both the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express and the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card when you spend within certain thresholds per year, you can get a big boost towards your Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs). This can really help you earn Delta status much faster, which is one reason I carry the card/s! I try to hit these thresholds every year.
All told, a member could theoretically earn 30,000 MQMs from the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express(consumer) and then also earn another 30,000 MQMs from the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card for a total of 60,000 MQMs each year (not including the initial MQM bonus members will receive for each card). That requires a lot of spending on the cards, but it will earn someone Delta Gold status from their couch without stepping foot in a Delta plane which is pretty amazing.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.