Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
In the United States, tipping is generally not expected for flight attendants and is pretty rare. If you receive exceptional service, such as never having your glass less than full in the first class cabin, or a flight attendant going out of their way you could offer a tip as gratitude. Find out the details on Should You Tip Flight Attendants, where one Southwest Airlines flight attendant shares insight.
- 3 Reasons To Consider The Chase Sapphire Preferred Over Reserve
- Should You Tip Flight Attendants
- Oneworld Alliance Overview, Including Member Airlines
- Star Alliance Overview, Including Member Airlines
- Why TSA PreCheck Lines Should be Shorter Now
- Transferring Chase Ultimate Rewards to Airline Partners
- Big Increases On Hilton Card Offers
- How to Avoid Missing a Delayed Flight
- Final Days: 130,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles With These 2 Cards
- Transferring Iberia Plus Avios to British Airways Executive Club
- Chase Cards What Counts As Travel 3x Category?
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant LAX
- Big Change Coming For Disney Swan & Dolphin Hotel
- New Luxury Ski Resort Joins Marriott
Upside Travel is a travel site that can save travelers some money by offering great hotel and airfares at a discounted rate, plus a gift card good for several merchants. If you haven’t tried upside yet, you can earn $100 in gift cards on your first booking of $600 or more. Check out our post for the full details.
- Earn $100 in Gift Cards With Airline or Hotel Booking
- Amex AT&T Offers Which Did You Get?
- Uber Ride Pass Available
- Alaska Airlines Status Match
- Marriott MegaBonus Offer Register Now!
- Delta Award Sale From 10K Miles
- Hilton 100% Points Bonus
- Delta SkyBonus 15K Points Offer
- Amazon Free $10 When Change 1 Click Payment
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant With A Twist
- New American Express Offer Save On AT&T Bill
- Save Up To 48% On Star Alliance Flights
- American Express Showtime Offer For You!
- 25,000 Membership Rewards Points With Cruise
TSA PreCheck lines may be shorter now thanks to the “PreCheck is PreCheck Act of 2018”, which will ensure only travelers who are members of a trusted traveler program are permitted to use TSA PreCheck. How often do you go through PreCheck and see the person in front of you taking out their laptop and shoes – a clear sign they’re not a member. See the details: Why TSA PreCheck Lines Should be Shorter Now.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!