Martini Review of the Week:
Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend! Here’s a recap of last week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
United Airlines announced they’ll be launching new nonstop year-round service between San Francisco and Amsterdam; summer seasonal service between Newark and Naples, Italy beginning May 22, 2019; and summer seasonal service between Newark and Prague on June 6, 2019. See all the full details of their new routes.
- United Award Sale 20% Off
- Staples Fee Free Visa Gift Card Promo
- Hurry JetBlue Flash Fares From $20!
- 1,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
- Register For Hilton 2x – 3x Promotion
- Easy Up To 3,000 Membership Rewards Points (Targeted)
- Amex Cardholder? Check Your Mail For This!
- 20% Off JetBlue Awards
In 2013, JetBlue introduced a business class product called Mint for their transcon routes that would shake up the transcon market. JetBlue uses Airbus A321 planes with 16 business class seats that could turn into a fully flat bed. Check out the details here: Flight Review: JetBlue Mint New York (JFK) – San Francisco.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!