This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is out with a new offer on the American Express® Gold Card which comes in a limited edition Rose Gold color only available until 1/09/19. The American Express® Gold Card also comes with many strong earnings potentials. So, let’s take a look at the benefits including the amazing 4x Membership Rewards categories.
Have You Gotten The New Gold Card Yet?
Key Earning Benefits:
- 4x at US restaurants and 4x at US supermarkets (up to $25K/year, then 1x)
- 3x flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- 1x other purchases
The American Express® Gold Card may be of interest to people who like to earn big on everyday spending at U.S. Restaurants and US supermarkets. The following will be big offsets of the annual fee, (which is $250)
- 20% back as a statement credit on purchases at U.S. restaurants for the first three months, up to $100 back (only available to those who apply by 1/9/19.)
- $120 dining credit, enrolled members get up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their card at eligible dining partners, including Shake Shack, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, and Grubhub/Seamless
- $100 airline fee credit every calendar year
Some readers have reported seeing welcome bonuses of 50k points when applying, and trying new or different browsers.
Amex only allows the welcome bonus on this card once. So, it isn’t available to those who currently have the card, or for those who have had the Premier Rewards Gold Card before.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.