This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Intercontinental Hotels Group is offering 20% off points & cash bookings (on cash portion.) You need to be logged into your account and book by 10/20/18.
- Stay dates include 10/17/2018-12/20/2018.
IHG 20% Off Cash Portion Of Booking With Points + Cash
Pay part of your stay in points and the rest in cash. Points & Cash bookings let you redeem Reward Nights faster and stay for less—even if you don’t travel often.
And now when you book by October 20, 2018 you’ll save 20% on the cash portion of your booking on stays through December 20, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
1) Use the search tool above to find your Reward Night destination
2) Choose your hotel and a Points & Cash combination—rates vary per location
3) Select your room type & book your stay
Get your Reward Nights at a great value—and save even more cash than usual.
Scroll up to start your booking now.
This offer ends October 20, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
• IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 20% savings.
• Must book by 10/20/18.
• Stay dates include 10/17/2018-12/20/2018.
• 20% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
• Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
• This offer is subject to the general IHG® Rewards Club membership Terms and Conditions
• Consult Rewards Program Rules and Regulations and product brochure, or your Cardmember Agreement, as applicable, for details.
If you had planned to make some IHG reservations, check out this promotion for 20% off the cash portion of your Cash & Points bookings by 10/20/18.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.