This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Due to numerous circumstances throughout the year, many travelers find themselves short of an expected elite level. To overcome this issue, savvy flyers identify flight options that have very quick return while accumulating enough qualifying miles, and pricing out very low in regards to the ratio known as cents per mile. Learn all about Airline Mileage Runs and Why You Should Consider.
- Airline Mileage Runs and Why You Should Consider
- Delta’s Progression Towards Making SkyMiles a Currency
- Qatar Airways A350-1000 New York (JFK) to Doha Service
- Qatar Airways Offering Free Wi-Fi on Select U.S. Flights
- Drunk American Airlines Ramp Agent Falls Asleep in Cargo Hold….
- Priority Pass Adds 14 New Lounges
- World of Hyatt Points + Cash Award Pricing Changes and More
An American Airlines ramp agent at fell asleep at work in the cargo hold of a Boeing 737-800 at Kansas City International Airport. The flight ended up taking off without any other co-workers noticing and the ramp agent found himself in Chicago, once the flight landed. Find out more of the Drunk American Airlines Ramp Agent Falls Asleep in Cargo Hold.
- Save $25 Off $500 for World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers
- Free IHG Spire Elite Status for 90 Days
- 4th Night Free Destination Hotels With Amex!
- Score 4,000 Bonus American Miles
- Free $10 When Add $40 Amazon Cash
- 15% Back Grocery Store Offer
- Amazon Free $5 With $50 Gift Card Order
- More New Hotel Amex Offers & A Round Up
- Amazon Prime Free eBook For November ($9.99 Value)
- Enterprise Rental Car Double Points Plus Free Points!
Qatar Airways launched their first regularly scheduled A350-1000 flight from Doha to New York (JFK) this weekend, which marks the first A350-1000 scheduled flight to the United States, as Qatar Airlines is the launch customer for this aircraft.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.