This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you’re headed to Vancouver, Canada this winter, you’ll want to check out their latest offer, where you’ll be able to score an American Express Gift Card, valued up to $125 with your stay (including one night stays).
This offer is valid for stays from now through February 28, 2019. BeVancouver has offered similar promotions in the past, so I’m excited to see that this offer is back.
Taking a look at some sample availability with this offer:
You can book the Hyatt Regency Vancouver for $206 and receive a $100 Amex Gift Card:
You can book Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver for $161 and receive a $100 Amex Gift Card:
- Get AMEX Reward Cards worth: $50, $75, $100 or $125 per booking! PLUS $50 for every subsequent night booked!
- Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “AMEX”.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
- Stay must be between now and February 28, 2019.
- Three bookings maximum.
- Amex card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- This offer is limited and may end at any time.
- Non-cancellable promotion.
- StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.
If you’re looking to save some money on your next trip to Vancouver, be sure to check out this offer since there are some great deals to be had here! For maximum value, you’ll want to book one night stays and hotel hop to get the most amount back in Amex gift cards, but note that this promotion is limited to 3 bookings per person.
As always, be sure to do the math, and double check the rates vs. the hotel website directly to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
Feel free to report any good successes you find in the comments below.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.