This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
You will have to hurry on this one. This deal expires tonight, at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 22, 2018. With a new Amazon Prime trial or membership, you can get $20 off at Whole Foods Market. Full terms of the deal are here.
Get Free $20 At Whole Foods With New Prime Or Trial Membership
Did you see these deals:
Whole Foods Market | New Amazon Prime Member Offer
- To qualify, you must sign-up for Prime between 12:01 a.m. (PT) November 14, 2018 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 22, 2018, using the sign-up from located at http://www.amazon.com/primesavings or http://www.amazon.com/wholefoods20.
- Offer not available to existing Prime members.
- Offer limited to one $20.00 promotional credit per customer.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.00.
- Promotional credit may only be used in a single in-store purchase of qualifying items totaling at least $20.00, excluding all applicable taxes.
- Qualifying items are any items available for purchase at your Whole Foods Market other than gift cards, alcohol, postage, and gift wrap or other service fees.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that will provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 14, 2018.
- Promotional credit may only be used on purchases at Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores in the United States.
- You must have a current Prime membership when you to redeem your promotional credit.
- Whole Foods Market reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all items purchased at the time your promotional credit is redeemed.
- If any of the products purchased using the promotional code are returned, your refund will equal the amount you actually paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.