This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hyatt Hotels has been assisting families in the communities affected by the Camp, Woolsey and Hill wildfires in California by providing special rates to first responders, displaced local residents and their pets who are either in evacuation zones or may have lost their homes in the deadly fires.
Hyatt has shared the following update with us:
Several Hyatt properties in the area are providing special rates, offers and services to help those impacted by the wildfires, including:
- First Responders’ rate for firefighters and visiting authorities
- Special rates for displaced residents starting at $99* per night, plus tax
- Waived pet fees for displaced guests who arrive with pets
*Special rates vary per hotel and are based on availability. Displaced residents may call the following hotels directly to book at the special rate and will need to show proof of residency in affected areas upon check-in:
- Hyatt Regency Westlake l Ph: (805) 557-1234
- Hyatt Regency Valencia l Ph: (661) 799-1234
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe l Ph: (775) 832-1234
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara l Ph: (408) 200-1234
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco l Ph: (415) 398-1234
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco l Ph: (415) 788-1234
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento l Ph: (916) 443-1234
- Hyatt Regency at San Francisco Airport l Ph: (650) 347-1234
Further, Hyatt Hotels Foundation will be making a donation of $25,000 to benefit the American Red Cross, as well as activating a micro-site in support of the Red Cross. The hotel company will be encouraging its colleagues, guests and World of Hyatt members to donate, amounts of any kind.
In addition to Hyatt, many airlines have offered waivers for those who wish to change or cancel their flights as a result of these wildfires. Airlines including Delta, United, Southwest Airlines and Alaska Air.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.