This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Amex Platinum benefits are numerous ranging from elite status, airline fee credits, uber credits, lounge access and more. When it comes to lounge access, both the Platinum Card from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN, offer a variety of benefits, however the top perk of these cards is airport lounge access. Take a look at the Top American Express Platinum Card Perks.
- Southwest Airlines Announces New Routes from Nashville and More
- Southwest Airlines Pulls Out of Seattle’s Paine Field Airport
- Top American Express Platinum Card Perks
- Do I Have Airport Lounge Access?
- Delta Sky Club 2019 Membership Changes
- Uber Launches Uber Rewards Loyalty Program
- Hyatt Offering Discounted Rates for California Displaced Residents
- American Express Refer a Friend Enhancements
- JetBlue Makes Positive Change To Points Pooling
- Overview of Marriott Travel Packages
Southwest Airlines has announced they’ll be cutting their planned service out of Seattle’s newest airport Paine Field, which is Seattle’s smaller airport located North of the city, before they even started flying there. See the details: Southwest Airlines Pulls Out of Seattle’s Paine Field Airport.
- Increased 60K Southwest Card Offer
- Discounted Delta One Business Class Awards to Europe
- Easy Free $15 with RebatesMe, No Purchase Needed
- Deal Fares From Only $41!
- Flying Blue Award Sale 14K Miles To Europe
- Free Chik-fil-A Sandwich From Doordash
- Amazon New Discounted Gift Card Deals
- New Grocery Offer Save 50% With Amex!
- New Delta Award Sale From 11K Miles RT
- Amazon Great Deal On Noise Canceling Headphones
- Amazon Tons Discounted Gift Card Deals!
- 20% Off JetBlue Flights
Uber has announced they’re launching a loyalty program, which will be called Uber Rewards. It will offer cash back rewards, as well as an elite tier including Gold, Platinum and Diamond status levels. Perks will include upgrades to UberBlack cars, Uber Eats credits, locking in lower prices and more.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.