American Airlines announced they’ll be launching 18 new domestic and international routes in 2019 as well as additional seats from Dallas Ft. Worth to Paris and Madrid. Highlights include a new destination — Kalispell, Montana (FCA) and a return to Halifax, Nova Scotia (YHZ). This comes on the heels of United Airlines Announce Several New SFO International Routes
Per American Airlines,
American continues to grow its largest hub as it increases to 900 flights per day in the summer of 2019 by opening 15 new gates at the Terminal E satellite. American will add five new routes from DFW beginning in April with service to San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) in California.
In May, the airline will launch new daily service to Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) in South Carolina. Then, in June, in addition to Kalispell, American begins year-round service to Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) in Pennsylvania and daily seasonal service to California’s Wine Country via Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS) in Santa Rosa.
The airline will also add a second daily flight to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) in Paris and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) starting June 6, providing more choices and connectivity for its customers and cargo, improving what is already the most robust service to those destinations from DFW.
Check out the other recently announced new routes:
- American Airlines Announces Several New Domestic and International Routes
- American Airlines Launches Several New Routes to Europe
- American Airlines Launching New Caribbean and Hawaii Service
- American Airlines Launching New Service from DFW, LAX, MIA
- American Airlines Launches Service to Reykjavik, Iceland
- American Airlines Launches New Service to Canada
- American Airlines Announces New Routes from Philadelphia
- American Airlines Adds New Routes to Europe
What new American routes are you most excited for? Feel free to share in the comments below.