This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Amex Platinum benefits are numerous ranging from elite status, airline fee credits, uber credits, lounge access and more. When it comes to lounge access, both the Platinum Card from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, offer a variety of benefits, however the top perk of these cards is airport lounge access. See the full details: American Express Platinum Card Benefits Including Lounge Access.
- You Can Still Earn Medallion Qualification Miles and Segments with Elevate Your Status Promotion
- Delta’s New Gate Upgrade Display Change
- American Express Platinum Card Benefits Including Lounge Access
- Top Benefits Of American Express Gold Card
- World of Hyatt Adds New Milestone Rewards
Upside Travel is a travel site that can save travelers some money by offering great hotel and airfares at a discounted rate, plus a gift card good for several merchants. If you haven’t tried upside yet, you can earn $100 in gift cards on your first booking of $600 or more. Be sure to enter code PMM on the check-out page. You can view full details here.
- Deal: Earn $100 in Gift Cards With Airline or Hotel Booking
- Deal: Free 7 Day Equinox Fitness Club Pass (Expires 12/31)
- Earn 120,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles
- Deal: Score a $25 Amex Gift Card at Westfield Malls with $100 in Purchases
- $15 Off Your 1st Amazon Prime Now Order With Code
- Great Deal On Bose SoundSport Headphones
- Amazon 80% Off To Kindle E-Books
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
See our review of Honolulu to New York (JFK) in the Delta One Business Class cabin, thanks to getting upgraded as a Medallion member. Delta flies this nonstop flight only during the holidays on a Boeing 767-400ER with 40 Delta One seats and 206 Economy and Economy Comfort Seats.
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Honolulu- New York (JFK)
- Hotel Review Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection
Drink of the Week:
- Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.