We’ve written about how Delta and Equinox Fitness Clubs have launched a partnership in-order to help combat jet lag. As part of the this partnership, they are offering SkyMiles members a free 7 day Equinox Fitness Club pass.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this offer, you must begin your trial prior to December 31, 2018.
How Take Advantage of the Equinox 7 Day Trial:
- 1) To get started fill out the form on the website where you’ll need to enter your name, email, and phone
- 2) A membership advisor will email you back (usually in a few hours) asking how they can help and why you’re interested in joining
- 3) Respond back saying you’d like to activate your complimentary 7 day Sweatlag Equinox membership and even include the link to the offer for them
- 4) In my case, they responded back emailing a digital pass, however they may ask you to stop in person to activate, but by being clear you just want the trial they won’t put you through the sales pitch.
- 5) Once activated, you’ll be good to use any Equinox location as the trial is an all access trial so you can go to any club.
- 6) If you want to download their app, you can then take advantage of booking classes during the trial
Offer Details: Offer for 7-day complimentary membership and waived initiation fee are both valid through 12/31/18 and redeemable at any Equinox Fitness Club (Sports Clubs excluded). Must be 18 or older and sign Equinox’s standard waivers and, if applicable, membership agreement to redeem. Offer is provided “as is” and is non-transferable and has no cash value or equivalent. Former Equinox members whose membership was terminated by Equinox are not eligible to redeem this offer.
Feel free to share any feedback in the comments below! With the end of the year approaching now’s a good time to take advantage of this offer before it ends.