United Airlines announced several new additional international routes as well as added service from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in 2019.
Highlights include new nonstop year-round service to Toronto, Canada as well as and Melbourne, Australia. United plans to offer seasonal service to New Delhi, as well as a second daily flight between San Francisco and Seoul, South Korea. Additionally next year, United will begin new year-round nonstop service between San Francisco and Auckland, New Zealand, Tahiti, French Polynesia and Amsterdam.
- United recently announced it will offer nonstop daily year-round service between San Francisco and Amsterdam. The new San Francisco service begins on March 30, 2019 and will be operated with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
- United is adding new nonstop year-round service between San Francisco and Melbourne three times per week, beginning October 29, 2019. United operates all flights between the U.S. and Australia with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
- United’s new seasonal service between San Francisco and New Delhi enables business and leisure travelers nonstop access from the U.S. West Coast. Seasonal service begins on December 5, 2019, with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
- United is adding a second flight – flown four times per week – between San Francisco and Seoul, South Korea. The additional flights begin on April 1, 2019 and will be operated with Boeing 777-200ER aircraft.
- United’s new twice-daily nonstop year-round service between San Francisco and Toronto begins March 31, 2019. United will operate service with Boeing 737-800.
- This fall, United began the only nonstop service offered by a U.S. carrier between the mainland U.S. and Tahiti with its San Francisco – Pape’ete flight. Year-round service on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays begins March 30, 2019. United operates Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner aircraft between San Francisco and Pape’ete.
- Beginning March 30, 2019, United will extend service between its West Coast hub in San Francisco and Auckland to year-round with three-times-weekly service operated with a Boeing 777-200ER aircraft.
We’ve covered how United recently announced United Airlines Announces New Service to Prague, Amsterdam, and the Amalfi Coast, United Airlines Announces New Boeing 787 Routes from Newark, United Airlines Adds Washington, D.C. to Tel Aviv (TLV) Service as well as United Airlines Announces Several New Domestic Routes.
If you’re looking to redeem United miles for any of these flights let Juicy Miles find and book your next award fights for you. They can search using your airline miles or credit card points to book on almost any airline including partners.
What are your thoughts on these new United routes? Feel free to share in the comments below where you’re looking forward to going next summer.