Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta offers Platinum and Diamond Medallion members choice benefits, for qualifying for Medallion status at these two levels. For those who have earned 2019 Platinum Medallion status which is valid until January 31, 2020, you’re eligible to select a choice benefit if you haven’t done so already. See full details: Delta 2019 Platinum Medallion Choice Benefits Overview.
- Delta 2019 Platinum Medallion Choice Benefits Overview
- Positive Delta Sky Club Entrance Change for Amex Platinum Cardholders
- 2 American Express Centurion Lounges To Close, Only Temporarily
- American Airlines Passengers Choose Hotels for Delays/Cancellations
- New Amex Centurion Lounge Access Rules
- Airlines Waive Change Fees On Heels Of Winter Storms
- World of Hyatt Miraval Discount and Member Rate Advance Purchase Promotion
- Amex 25% Transfer Bonus To AeroMexico
- Why American Airlines Flight Attendants Are Pushing Credit Card Applications So Much
Have you flown American Airlines recently? Then you’ll know that they’re constantly hawking credit card applications inflight. It’s not uncommon to hear the offer upwards of four times during the flight. Learn Why American Airlines Flight Attendants Are Pushing Credit Card Applications So Much.
- Amazon $15 Off With Citi ThankYou Point (targeted)
- American Express Delta Cardholders $200 Back On Delta Purchase Offer +
- Delta Award Sale Latin America From 34K Miles
- UberEats Free Delivery Next 3 Orders
- Doordash Delivery $0.50 With Promo Code
- Deal: Earn $100 in Gift Cards With Airline or Hotel Booking
- Earn Up To 120K Bonus With Radisson
- Awesome Deal! $30 Off $60 Amazon With 1 MR Point Is Back!
- Hilton 100% Points Bonus
- Hilton Status Match
- Book Your Marriott Stays Today With 10x AA Miles
- Staples Fee Free Visa Gift Cards This Week
- 50% Transfer Bonus To Asia Miles
Good news for cardholders of the American Express Platinum card, no longer need to provide their physical credit card when entering Delta Sky Clubs, so long as the card is added to their wallet on their SkyMiles account. Learn more about the Positive Delta Sky Club Entrance Change for Amex Platinum Cardholders
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!