Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta has announced the Delta Milestone Awards, which is a new campaign spotlighting record-setting Medallion Members, and some of the 80,000 Delta employees that make it happen. See the full details here: Delta Launches Milestone Awards for Medallion Members.
- Top 10 Airlines in the United States
- Delta Launches Milestone Awards for Medallion Members
- Delta 2019 Diamond Medallion Choice Benefits Overview
- Manufacture Spend through a Buying Club
- American Airlines Passengers Choose Hotels for Delays/Cancellations
- United Airlines Same Day Flight Changes
- Southwest Hawaii Flights Delayed For Months
- Last Day To Book Before IHG Rewards Club 2019 Point Changes
- Seattle-Tacoma Centurion Lounge To Close Temporarily
- Southwest Airlines Ends Mexico City Service
- Jet Blue Adding Flights For Super Bowl Weekend From Boston
Most countries have one or a few airlines operating in their country. The United States has 10 mainline in addition to three regional airlines that provide commercial aviation services. These include American, United, and Dela commonly called referred as legacy carriers. Check out Top 10 Airlines in the United States.
- Alaska Airlines Up To 40% Bonus On Miles
- Lyft 50% Off Rides In Atlanta With Promo Code (10x)
- Delta U.S. Premium Sale
- Amazon Score $10 Off $30 With 1 Discover Point
- Last Days Southwest Sale Fares From $49!
- UberEats $10 Off Jack In The Box With Promo (No Min)
- Hyatt 30% Points Bonus Offer
- Amex New Hotel Offers Save!
- Staples No Fee Mastercard Gift Cards
- 10 Days Left For These Marriott Hotels Savings
- Great Deal Beats Solo 3 Headphones
If you’re looking for an easy way to increase your credit card spend, you’ve probably heard the term manufacture spending. Whether it’s to meet minimum spend requirement for a sign-up bonus, just to earn more miles/points, or to meet a certain spend threshold to earn MQMs, elite qualifying nights, MQD waivers etc. One option is to Manufacture Spend through a Buying Club
Drink of the Week:
- Double Ginger Whiskey
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!