Marriott Bonvoy is the new Marriott Rewards. If you haven’t joined up yet, you may be able to “earn a free night (worth up to 25,000 points) after just two paid stays at Marriott Hotels now through 6/28/2019.”
Earn a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points) after just two paid stays at Marriott Hotels now through 6/28/2019.
Marriott Free Night After 2 Paid Stays When Join Bonvoy
Free Night Award Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid only for new members of the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- Existing Marriott Bonvoy members are not eligible.
- Make two paid stays between 2/16/2019 and 6/28/2019 at participating hotels during your earning period to receive a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points)
- For a list of current Marriott Bonvoy participating brands, visit https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic award and will be automatically deposited into your Member account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Award must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability.
- Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates or package programs.
- Award may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Award may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, resort fees, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn points for room charges or room tax covered by the Award.
- The Award is good for one night, for one room only, at Marriott Bonvoy participating hotels and counts toward Elite-level membership for the room the member personally occupies.
- See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#earn for more information.
- Award must be used by the member.
- Award cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for points.
- The Award is nontransferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Bonvoy redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Award or other account information online, log in to your account at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty.mi.
Looking for more Marriott points?
American Express is out with a new offering on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
Marriott Rewards has run this promotion in the past. This is a great offer if you aren’t already a Marriott member.