Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Marriott Bonvoy is the new Marriott Rewards. If you haven’t joined up yet, you may be able to “earn a free night (worth up to 25,000 points) after just two paid stays at Marriott Hotels now through 6/28/2019.”
Earn a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points) after just two paid stays at Marriott Hotels now through 6/28/2019.
Marriott Free Night After 2 Paid Stays When Join Bonvoy
Free Night Award Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid only for new members of the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- Existing Marriott Bonvoy members are not eligible.
- Make two paid stays between 2/16/2019 and 6/28/2019 at participating hotels during your earning period to receive a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points)
- For a list of current Marriott Bonvoy participating brands, visit https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic award and will be automatically deposited into your Member account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Award must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability.
- Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates or package programs.
- Award may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Award may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, resort fees, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn points for room charges or room tax covered by the Award.
- The Award is good for one night, for one room only, at Marriott Bonvoy participating hotels and counts toward Elite-level membership for the room the member personally occupies.
- See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#earn for more information.
- Award must be used by the member.
- Award cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for points.
- The Award is nontransferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Bonvoy redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Award or other account information online, log in to your account at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty.mi.
Looking for more Marriott points?
American Express is out with a new offering on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
Marriott Rewards has run this promotion in the past. This is a great offer if you aren’t already a Marriott member.