Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Amazing Increased Sign-Up Offers for Delta Cards
- Are United’s Cabins Competitive Against American and Delta?
- Uber is Even More Expensive in NYC
- Overview of the Premium Economy Cabin
- Delta Discontinues Mileage Upgrade Awards
- World of Hyatt Adds 57 More SLH Properties to Program
- Redeeming British Airways Avios for Asia Flights
- Redeeming British Airways Avios for Hawaii Flights
- New Direct Tokyo-Haneda Flights Filed
- Delta’s 5 New Tokyo Haneda Flights They Want to Add
World of Hyatt Adds 57 More SLH Properties to Program. In total, members now have access to 167 participating properties in the SLH collection. World of Hyatt members will immediately be able to earn and redeem points as well as enjoy on-property member benefits at these new properties
- Latest Amex Offer Get $10 Back On $15 Uber/Eats Order
- Book IHG PointsBreaks From 5,000 Per Night
- Deal Alert: NYC to Iceland on Delta for $262
- New American Express Offer Save $200 At Hilton
- New Amex Offer Save At Hilton
- JetBlue Win Unlimited Flights For A Year!
- New American Express Offers Walmart & Sam’s Club
- Delta One 2 Day Deals To Europe
- Deal Alert! Cheap Fares To Hawaii
If you’re wondering if Uber is even more expensive in NYC than before, you’re correct. This due to the NYS Congestion surcharge, which essentially punishes riders for not taking the subway in NYC. Uber rides now have to pay a $2.75 surcharge (which goes directly to the MTA). See why Uber is Even More Expensive in NYC.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Ginger Whiskey
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!