Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta and American Express have increased sign-up offers for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Expressallowing you to earn 135,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles after completing the minimum spend requirements. See full details of the Amazing Increased Sign-Up Offers for Delta Cards.
- Amazing Increased Sign-Up Offers for Delta Cards
- Airbnb To Acquire HotelTonight
- Why I Love the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Qatar New Economy Class Plus 7 New Destinations
- Amazon Now Accepting HSA & FSA Cards
- Hyatt and American Airlines New Loyalty Partnership
- Marriott Bonvoy 2019 Category Changes Happen Tuesday
- Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for China Airlines Flights
- Earn Alaska Airlines Elite Status After Two Trips
- Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for Korean Air Flights
Alaska Airlines has announced a new promotion where you can easily earn elite status called Coast to Elite Challenge. You’ll earn Mileage Plan MVP status after just 2 round trips, or MVP Gold status after 4 round trips on qualifying coast to coast flights when you travel between March 6, 2019 – May 31, 2019. See full details: Earn Alaska Airlines Elite Status After Two Trips.
- Delta Flight Sale From 11K Miles
- Delta Flash Sale Comfort + & First Class Deals
- Earn Up To 45,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points (targeted)
- Ebates 10% Back On Marriott Hotels
- Earn Double Marriott Points with Double Take Promotion
- Amazon Save On Anker Travel Accessories Today Only!
- Earn 10X AAdvantage Miles Book Marriott
- Deal Alert: $49 Flights to Hawaii on Southwest Airlines
- American Express 15% LifeMiles Transfer Bonus
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!