Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta and American Express have increased welcome offers for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Expressallowing you to earn 135,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles after completing the minimum spend requirements. See full details of the Lucrative SkyMiles welcome Offers on Delta Cards.
- Hyatt Centric Announces 3 New U.S. Locations
- Hyatt Place Early Check-In and Late Checkout Options
- Southwest Airlines New Domestic Routes Announced
- Lucrative SkyMiles welcome Offers on Delta Cards
- Southwest Airlines Hawaii Inter-Island Service
- Minimum Elite Mileage Flight Credit
- Latest Devaluation: Starbucks Rewards
- 25% Transfer Bonus MR To Air France KLM Flying Blue Miles
- Andaz West Hollywood Adds Resort Fee!?
- United Airlines Launches Several New Routes
- JetBlue New A320 Cabin Interiors
- JetBlue Pilots Drugged and Raped Flight Attendants
- New Lounge For Priority Pass The Club At BUF
- History of the Boeing 737
The Andaz West Hollywood is the latest hotel to add a mandatory resort fee, which their referring to as a Destination Fee. It used to be that resorts would charge these, however recently most hotels in NYC have tacked on these mandatory fees, and now we’re seeing these head to Los Angeles. See the full details: Andaz West Hollywood Adds Resort Fee!?
- New Amex Offer Universal Orlando Save $100
- TopCashBack Extra $5.00 Limited Time With $15 Spend
- UberEats March Madness Promotions Free Credits
- Emirates 4x Miles Promotion
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $44!
- Amazon Hot Deal On Apple iPad 4
- Hyatt 4th Night Free Promotion
- Delta Latest Award Sale From 11k Miles
Southwest Airlines announced a few new routes across the U.S. as well as bringing back some other seasonal nonstop flights. Effective Aug. 10, 2019, Southwest will add weekend service between St. Louis and Salt Lake City. On Oct. 2, 2019, this route will be offered with daily service between the two cities along with implementing twice-daily nonstop service between Baltimore/Washington and Newark.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!