Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta and American Express have awesome welcome offers for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express. See full details here!
- Amazing Increased Sign Up Bonuses: 135,000 SkyMiles
- American Airlines Just Increased Fares
- Best NYC Hotels to Redeem Marriott Points
- New Southwest Performance Business Card 80K Offer
- How American Airlines Plans to Show Its 737 MAX Jet Is Safe
- Why World of Hyatt Members Should Avoid the Ocean Resort Atlantic City
- World of Hyatt Recovery from Horrible Ocean Resort Stay
- IHG Rewards Status Match
- Priority Pass 19 Newest Lounges
- Will Uber Start Delivering Food via Drones?
- Free Q70 Bus to LaGuardia Airport All Summer
Get ready to pay higher airfare just in time for the busy summer travel months. Ticket prices rose by $5 for one-way domestic flights on American Airlines. The fare increases were unearthed by JPMorgan airline analyst Jamie Baker, who published a research note. See full details: American Airlines Just Increased Fares.
- Chase Freedom 5% Categories Activate Now!
- New Amex Offer $25 Back Plated Stackable!
- 50% Transfer Bonus MR To Marriott Bonvoy
- Delta Flash Sale From 18K Miles To Caribbean
- Jet Blue Fares From Only $49
- Alaska Airlines 500 Bonus Miles Promo
- Up To 80% Off eBooks At Amazon
The Le Meridien New York, Central Park was recently converted from the Viceroy Hotel, and is the newest Marriott property in the city. I was excited to check out the hotel last weekend considering it’s only a Category 5 property and can be redeemed for 35,000 Marriott points per night. See our Hotel Review: Le Meridien New York, Central Park.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!