Priority Pass has added the following 2 new lounges called “The House” but, an additional charge applies.
- additional upgrade fee of AUD$20 per person is payable directly to the lounge at time of entry – Smart casual dress at all times.
Priority Pass Adds 2 “The House” Lounges But, You’ll Have To Pay The Fee
It’s always nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for cardholders of The Platinum Card from American Express or The Business Platinum Card from American Express, and the Sapphire Reserve.
Melbourne (Terminal 2) and Sydney (Terminal 1)
Access is permitted 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure – Children under 2 years are not admitted – Access to this lounge is available to Cardholders using a standard visit allocation and an additional upgrade fee of AUD$20 per person is payable directly to the lounge at time of entry – Smart casual dress at all times.
Shower facilities are subject to payment. Welcome to The House, where you can eat, drink and relax before you fly. With delicious seasonal menus, self-serve dishes and a fully tended bar serving sparkling wines, craft beers, premium spirits, plus barista-made coffees.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
Key Links: The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
Other Ways To Access
You can gain access to Priority Pass lounges with other cards as well, like the Citi Prestige and the Sapphire Reserve.
2 new options for Priority Pass members, but it will cost you AUD$20 per person.