Southwest Airlines announced their latest flight schedule which runs through April 2020. Exciting new routes include continued Hawaii expansion, Cozumel, Mexico, and Turks & Caicos.
Per Southwest Airlines,
On Saturday, March 7, 2020, subject to government approvals, Southwest will begin twice-daily service roundtrip between Houston (Hobby)and Cozumel with one-way fares from Houston as low as $99 available for purchase today until 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time (see full terms and conditions below). Southwest has served the region for five years via Cancun International Airport, having grown to offer nonstop service in 2019 between 17 cities in the U.S. and Cancun.
More flights for Hawaii, some arriving sooner!
The carrier is adding new daily service between Sacramentoand Kahului, Maui, on March 7, 2020, and will also begin flying daily between:
- Oakland, Calif. —Lihue, Kauai
- Oakland, Calif. —Kona, Island of Hawaii
- San Jose, Calif. —Lihue, Kauai
- San Jose, Calif. —Kona, Island of Hawaii
Spring into a break with seasonal shortcuts
Also beginning March 7, 2020, the carrier will add seasonal service on Saturdays nonstop between Baltimore/Washington and Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, subject to governmental approvals.
Additionally on the domestic front we see new service between Denver and Des Moines starting March 7, 2020, as well as between Atlanta and Memphis.
Also check out other recent Southwest Airlines route announcements:
- Southwest Airlines New Nonstop Routes and Returning Seasonal Service
- Southwest Airlines Announces New Routes from Nashville and More
- Southwest Airlines Launches Several New Routes
- Southwest Airlines Expands at NYC LaGuardia (LGA) and Reagan (DCA) and More
- Southwest Airlines Expands at Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Exciting Route News
- Southwest Airlines Hawaii Update; Plans to Sell Flights Soon
If you’re looking to redeem Rapid Rewards points for these flights, remember Southwest is a transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards if you need to transfer over some points.
What are your thoughts on these latest route announcements from Southwest? Feel free to share below.