One of the best perks of both the American Express Platinum Card and The Business Platinum Card® from American Expressis access to Fine Hotels and Resorts program. We decided to take a look at several dates the rest of the year to see what the lowest priced hotel we could book was through here.
After much digging, searching many cities and dates, the cheapest hotel we found was the Delano Las Vegas for just $99 or 9,900 Membership Rewards points. We’ve stayed previously, so check out our Hotel Review: Delano Las Vegas Scenic Suite.
As a recap you receive the following benefits with Fine Hotels and Resorts include:
- Noon check-in, when available
- Room upgrade upon arrival, when available.
- Daily breakfast for two people: $40 per person, per day max $80
- In-room Wi-Fi ($5 resort fee credit)
- Guaranteed 4:00pm late check-out
- Additional special amenity: $100 Spa services credit to be used during your stay,
Have you stayed at the Delano Las Vegas in the past? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below about your stay, or if you’ve found a cheaper hotel booking through American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts.