In late summer 2018, we wrote about Hyatt’s partnership with Small Luxury Hotels of the World(SLH). With this partnership, World of Hyatt members have the ability to earn and redeem World of Hyatt points at participating SLH hotels when members book through Hyatt channels.
Earlier this year, we received an update about the program’s expansion to more SLH participating hotels, World of Hyatt Adds 57 More SLH Properties to Program, and Over 200 SLH Properties Participating in World of Hyatt
With Hyatt’s latest announcement, World of Hyatt members will be able to earn and redeem points at more than 250 participating SLH hotels in the World of Hyatt program with additional SLH properties expected to join throughout the rest of 2019 and 2020.
This newest batch of participating SLH hotels offers new locations across multiple markets, with distinctly luxurious properties including:
- Inverlochy Castle, an 19th century Scottish retreat in Fort William, Scotland, with majestic views of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK
- Ka’ana Resort in San Ignaci, Belize, featuring ultra-luxurious private pool villas surrounded by the Maya Mountains
- Calala Island, a private island resort in Nicaragua with just four beachfront suites styled after traditional Caribbean palapa
- Esperanza Resort and Spa in Trakai, Lithuania, an eco-luxury country retreat immersed in forest land and featuring an exotic bird park and Russian bath house on site.
- Point Grace Resort and Spa, a tropical hideaway on 12-mile Grace Bay in Turks & Caicos
- Currently the SLH “Hotel of the Year,” Canaves Oia Hotel in Santorini features suites with private verandas, al fresco dining areas and breathtaking views to the Caldera and the Aegean Sea.
- The recently opened Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti stands in the ski area of Madonna di Campiglio and is located in Pinzolo, the largest town in the Rendena valley.
Earning and Redemption
- World of Hyatt members earn 5 Base Points per $1 USD spent on eligible room revenue
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible room revenue spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- Qualifying nights at SLH hotels will count toward earning World of Hyatt elite-tier status
- World of Hyatt members can redeem points to use for free night awards on SLH hotel reservations; each SLH property has been categorized into Hyatt’s existing hotel award chart.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast for two guests
- Room upgrade (one category at check-in if available)
- Early check-in (noon, based upon availability at check-in)
- Late check-out (2:00pm, based upon availability at check-in)