American Express is launching a pop-up Platinum House in New York City the last weekend of November for American Express Platinum and Centurion cardholders. This is the first time the credit card issuer is doing something like this, and it happens to fall over Small Business Saturday.
- Where: 5 East 17th Street, New York City
- When: Saturday, Nov 30 – Sunday Dec 1 Noon – 5:00pm
Per American Express,
Platinum Card and Centurion Members, you and up to three guests are invited to the first-ever Platinum House experience in New York City. Hosted during American Express’ 10th Annual Small Business Saturday weekend, you’ll be treated to complimentary artisan cocktails and amuse-bouche by local restaurants from the Global Dining Collection, exclusive services to elevate your shopping weekend, and holiday spirit.
- Global Dining Collection: Small bites and big flavors from our exclusive collection of world-renowned chefs and celebrated restaurants
- Specialty Sips: Special Made Of protein beverages by Kirsty Godso, wine selection curated by Parcelle, cocktails from Undercote, and specialty coffee.
- Concierge: We’re here to help ease your holiday planning. Book a reservation or purchase a gift card to one of our featured Global Dining Collection restaurants.
- Custom Gift Wrapping: Bring your locally sourced holiday gifts for our crafty experts to wrap. Plus, keep your gift a surprise by swapping your shopping bags for a special tote.
- Local Shopping Guide: Find out where Elaine Welteroth, Kirsty Godso, and Zanna Roberts Rassi Shop Small® when they’re in NYC.
- More Festive Happenings: Meet Platinum Collective Members including Elaine Welteroth at 1:00pm on Saturday and take home a signed copy of her book, More Than Enough. Plus, enjoy a few holiday surprises, take in the music, and more.
Do you plan on stopping by the American Express Platinum House? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.