This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This post contains affiliate links from our advertising partners. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. FlexOffers
Credit card sign up and spending bonuses are a big part of my strategy to earn and burn points and miles. In one year, credit cards and travel helped us earn a little over 857,000 points and miles and burn through a little over 1,734,000 points and miles for trips to destinations we could not have otherwise afforded. Below are some credit card offers that may help towards a “dream award” vacation. Please let me know if you don’t see a great offer listed here by emailing me at email@example.com. We appreciate your help to share the best available offers. You don’t have to use our links but, we are certainly appreciative if you do to help support our efforts on our blog. Thank you!
Hotel Credit Card Offers
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.