This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
U.S. Airways has a fun promotion that will challenge your geography I.Q. The promotion is to increase awareness of their MasterCard but the fun is trying to make it through the all five rounds of the geographic location game. The game, I mean promotion, is available until August 31 and has daily and weekly prizes in addition to a grand prize of a $10,000 MasterCard gift cad and 100,000 Dividend Miles. Your chances of winning increases with additional entries so be sure to explore the options listed below.
- (180) Daily Prizes – 20,000 Dividend Miles
- (5) Weekly Prize – iPod Nano (3rd Generation)
- (1) Grand Prize – One (1) Ten Thousand Dollar ($10,000) MasterCard gift card and 100,000 Dividend Miles
At the conclusion of each day during the Promotion Period there will be Five (5) Daily Prize Winners selected in a random drawing of all valid entries received. At the conclusion of each week during the Promotion Period there will be one (1) Weekly Prize Winner selected in a random drawing of all valid entries received. At the conclusion of the Promotion Period there will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner selected in a random drawing of all valid entries received. The entrant will be contacted using the email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules.) Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
How to Earn Entries:
- 1 for completing all levels of the game
- 5 for entering your US Airways Dividend Miles Number
- 5 for signing up for Earn More Miles email newsletter
- 5 for posting a tweet on the Twitter page
- 5 for each friend to sign up for the promotion and play via Facebook, Twitter, or email. One hundred friends, the maximum, will earn you 500 entries for the contest.
Somebody has to win so why not you? I am not a big fan of lotteries or contests where my chances of winning is slim to none but the geography contest is fun so why not play and take a chance on winning some miles, iPod, or the $10,000 MasterCard gift card.