This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
While it’s not my Birthday today, Alaska Airlines recognized next month is my Birthday month by providing me with a 10% off coupon. The best part is this coupon is good for 2 tickets on Alaska Airlines instead of just one. My first thought was how can I give this away to my readers so I looked at the T&C’s a little closer.
Terms and Conditions
- Discount: Valid for one discount of 10% off all base fare levels published at alaskaair.com, excluding N5/N6 Fares. Fare types that are ineligible for this discount may be lower than other fares with discount code applied. Booking/fare rule information can be located by using the “View Fare Rules” link. One discount allowed per reservation. Not applicable to Mileage Plan Award Reservations, Alaska Airlines Vacation packages, tour or contract fares. Any Discount Code value remaining after purchase is forfeited.
- Reservations & Ticketing: Valid for new ticket purchases only at alaskaair.com. Discount Code cannot be applied to tickets that have already been purchased and issued. Discount Code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases. Credit card required for purchase.
- Passengers: Up to 2 people per Discount Code, traveling together and booked and ticketed at the same time in the same reservation and at the same fare. The recipient of this discount code must be one of the travelers.
- Routes: Discount valid between all Alaska Airlines / Horizon Air cities, excluding Hawaii, Prudhoe Bay, on flights operated by Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air. Based on published fare routings and some cities may not be available.
- Advance Purchase: Per applicable fare rules.
- Purchase By: January 31, 2012.
- Travel Valid From: December 31, 2011.
- Travel Complete: January 31, 2012.
- Blackout Dates: U.S. and Canada: January 1-3, 2012. Mexico: December 31, 2011 – January 4, 2012.
- Minimum & Maximum Stay: Per applicable fare rules.
- Flights: Valid only on flights operated by Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air. Not valid on codeshare flights.
- Taxes, Fees and Surcharges: Passenger is responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges, including checked baggage fees.
- Combinability: Not valid with any other discounts, including Discount Codes, coupons, discount programs, MyAccount online discount, or other arrangements.
- Changes and Refunds: Changes and refunds are allowed per the applicable fare rule and will result in the forfeiture of the Discount Code in cases where the modified itinerary does not qualify for the discount. Once issued, tickets are not transferable.
- Mileage Plan: Mileage Plan credit applies and upgrades are allowed.
- Transferability: Discount Codes may not be sold, bought, bartered, auctioned or collected in bulk. Any deemed by Alaska or Horizon to have been distributed or acquired improperly will not be honored and traveler will be responsible for payment of full fare.
- Additional Terms: All rules of alaskaair.com and the applicable published fare not mentioned within these terms and conditions apply.
- Other: Discount Codes have no cash value and are not valid for travel. Lost or stolen Discount Codes cannot be replaced. Alaska/Horizon has the final authority regarding Discount Code redemption. Travel is subject to Alaska and Horizon contract of carriage. Terms and conditions as written herein are final and cannot be changed by any statement or representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Alaska/Horizon or issuing organization. Other restrictions may apply and Alaska/Horizon reserves the right to suspend or change this offer without notice.
While the 10% off certificate is not transferable, you can easily get one for yourself by signing up for an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account and opting in to receive their promotion offers.