This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We thought it would be helpful to provide an update on what’s coming up here at Points, Miles & Martinis since you’ve probably noticed a slight slow down in our posting lately. As I briefly mentioned in my last post, we’ve been preoccupied but will get back to a normal posting schedule very soon. Below are some items you can expect to see in the near future on Points, Miles & Martinis.
- Completion of the Using Hyatt Points series – Part 1 and Part 2 are completed with Part 3 in progress
- More information on using Delta Partners for award travel in business class – Previous parts include Seychelles in business, Bora Bora in coach class and business class, using a secret Korean SkyPass award, and the SkyTeam Africa pass
- Contribute additional tips to the great on-going discussion about using British Airways to book awards – British Airways miles and Avios points have been very very good to me with a trip to Buenos Aires in First Class and more recent domestic short haul coach tickets
- Continue trip reports in Hyatt hotels and in particular the New York City area
- More travel news and a few promotion updates
- Alex will continue with his Konnichiwa Japan series
- Update to trip report page
- Update to tips & tricks page
We appreciate all of your support for Points, Miles & Martinis.