This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
We thought it would be helpful to provide an update on what’s coming up here at Points, Miles & Martinis since you’ve probably noticed a slight slow down in our posting lately. As I briefly mentioned in my last post, we’ve been preoccupied but will get back to a normal posting schedule very soon. Below are some items you can expect to see in the near future on Points, Miles & Martinis.
- Completion of the Using Hyatt Points series – Part 1 and Part 2 are completed with Part 3 in progress
- More information on using Delta Partners for award travel in business class – Previous parts include Seychelles in business, Bora Bora in coach class and business class, using a secret Korean SkyPass award, and the SkyTeam Africa pass
- Contribute additional tips to the great on-going discussion about using British Airways to book awards – British Airways miles and Avios points have been very very good to me with a trip to Buenos Aires in First Class and more recent domestic short haul coach tickets
- Continue trip reports in Hyatt hotels and in particular the New York City area
- More travel news and a few promotion updates
- Alex will continue with his Konnichiwa Japan series
- Update to trip report page
- Update to tips & tricks page
We appreciate all of your support for Points, Miles & Martinis.