This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
This week we may have surprised a few of our readers with a flash AwardWallet Plus giveaway. The turnout wasn’t quite as large as the flash dinner en blanc in NYC this week, but we were thrilled and surprised with the response. It turns out a lot of you have tips on how to save time earning and burning points and miles, especially with AwardWallet.
Flash Giveaway For AwardWallet Plus
We asked Points, Miles & Martinis readers to leave a comment sharing their best trick to save time earning or burning loyalty program points and miles. The responses were terrific, just take a look at all of the tips in this post.
- My example: “I moved this week and to save time I logged into each of my loyalty accounts through AwardWallet in order to change my address”
The giveaway entry rules were strict but we tweaked them in favor of the surprise response.
- One entry per person
- The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday August 21, 2012
OneFour winners will receive 1 upgrade promotion code to AwardWallet Plus
- This promotion code is good on existing accounts
Winners Of AwardWallet Plus Promotion Codes
The four winners of the AwardWallet Plus Promotion codes are:
- Comment number 18, SC with “I use awardwallet as I can add others onto my profile to keep track in one account.”
- Comment number 29, George with “Awardwallet is my homepage.”
- Comment number 53, Goheerow with “Awardwallet saves me time and helps me track my parents’ accounts.”
- Comment number 65, Terry with “Read the [Boarding Area] blogs!”
Congratulations to the winners, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your AwardWallet Plus upgrade!
Thanks for reading Points, Miles & Martinis and participating in our contest.
If you still don’t have an AwardWallet account, sign up through our promotional offer with AwardWallet, detailed in this post, and you’ll also get a complimentary upgrade to AwardWallet Plus.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.