This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Yesterday we shared how hitting Platinum status with Starwood can be rewarding. But you don’t have to stay with Starwood 50 nights and hit Platinum Status to get rewarded.
Check out their rewarding returns promotions to see if you can receive a 25% off award redemption, a $25 Amazon certificate, or 2,000 bonus Starpoints. If you are targeted, select your reward, then book and stay before October 31, 2012 to receive your reward.
How To Register
- Check to see if your account qualifies for the rewarding returns
The rewarding returns promotion offers one of the following after you book and stay at one of the Starwood Preferred Guest resorts by October 31, 2012.
- 25% Off Award Redemption
- This would be the one we select; if you redeem 5 nights in a category five hotel during high season it can mean a 16,000 SPG point saving savings
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
- 2,000 Bonus Starpoints
Terms And Conditions
- 2,000 bonus Starpoints: Registered member can choose to earn 2,000 bonus Starpoints after one (1) eligible stay. Stay must be at an SPG® participating property from September 1, 2012, through October 31, 2012. Nonparticipating properties can be found atspg.com under program terms and conditions. Bonus Starpoints will be credited to the member’s account within 2–3 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- US$25 Amazon.com Gift Card: Registered member can choose to earn one (1) US$25 Amazon.com Gift Card with one (1) eligible stay. Stay must be at an SPG participating property from September 1, 2012, through October 31, 2012. Participating properties can be found at spg.com under program terms and conditions. Amazon.com Gift Card earned will be sent after the promotion ends on October 31, 2012. Gift Card will be sent to the member’s mailing address on file. To update your mailing address, go tospg.com. Allow 4–6 weeks for Amazon.com Gift Card to be sent. The Amazon.com Gift Card is only redeemable on the U.S. Amazon.com website. Gift Cards are in U.S. dollars. International charges could apply on merchandise purchased from Amazon.com.
- 25% off redemption: Registered member can choose to earn one (1) 25%-off redemption award after one (1) eligible stay from September 1, 2012, through October 31, 2012. Stay must be at an SPG participating property. Participating properties can be found at spg.com under program terms and conditions. Offer is nontransferable. Starwood Preferred Guest members must call 1-888-625-4991 or their nearest Starwood Preferred Guest Customer Contact Center and mention Award ID 81A. Offer is only valid for one award at Category 1–5 properties for up to a five-night stay. This 25%-off redemption offer excludes Category 6 and 7 properties, 5th Night Free, upgrade awards and award reservations booked online. 25% off redemption and no blackout dates applies to standard room categories only. Member forfeits percent-off redemption when modifying award reservation outside the offer dates. If a percent-off redemption award is canceled, only the amount of Starpoints used to order the percent-off redemption award will be credited to the member’s account. Other restrictions may apply. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions. Advance reservations required.
If you haven’t stayed with a Starwood hotel lately, it can’t hurt to see if you were targeted for the rewarding return promotion. The savings could be up to 16,000 Starpoints on a category 5 award redemption during high season.
Hat tip to (Will Run For Miles)
- Unlimited Starpoints with Fall Promotion
- 1,000 to 1,500 Extra Starpoints with Every Stay
- SPG Platinum Welcome Reward
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.