This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Here is another guest post from Mrs. Weekly Flyer.
I am gearing up for Christmas and trying to do as much holiday shopping as I can online for ease as well as to maximize points earning opportunities.
The Bloomingdales.com website is having a “private sale” which actually looks pretty promising. Here are the details:
- If you have a Chase card, you can go through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal to get 6 extra points per $1 at Bloomingdales.com
- If you don’t have a Chase card, consider the Chase Ink Plus 50k Point or the Chase Ink Bold 50k Point offer that is going on right now. The 50,000 Ultimate Rewards Points offer can give you plenty of points to transfer into airline miles for an award ticket
- The Bloomingdale’s Private Sale (through Dec 2nd) offers many discounts including women’s clothing which is an additional 40% off the sale prices. I found a holiday outfit!
- Bloomingdale’s Loyalists get $25 off every $100 spent online with targeted promo code email*
- Lastly, you get free shipping on any online orders through Dec 20th!
In unrelated news, Staten Island visitors may be able to get a free pony or Zebra ride, that is if they can catch them.
If you are trying to avoid the malls now that they are packed and still have Holiday shopping to do, this Bloomingdales.com offer could be the ticket! Good Savings, points and free shipping make for a great deal!
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
*Exclusions apply on the take $25 off of $100, up to $400 with code