This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Recently the TSA website shared some comments from passengers sure to get you into trouble. Here are actual comments from passengers of “what not to say in an airport,” according to TSA’s Bob Burns:
- A Newark (EWR) passenger told the gate agent: “If you don’t want another terrorist attack, I better make this flight.”
- During a bag search at Boise (BOI), a passenger stated: “I might have a bomb in my bag.”
- During a bag search at Dallas (DAL), a passenger stated: “I’m a terrorist.”
- A passenger at Miami (MIA) told the ticketing representative that he had a bag full of dynamite. Five flights were delayed for a total of 4 hours, 56 minutes affecting 1,027 passengers. The passenger was arrested on a state charge.
- After a gate agent at Orlando (MCO) informed a passenger she could not get her checked luggage out of the plane, the passenger stated: “Well what if I had put a bomb in it? Can I get it back then?”
Really, people? If these passengers have been drinking, at least that might explain their outrageous comments.
What have you heard in your travels?