This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Many business travelers know travel expense policies inside and out. As a result, most expenses are by the book. But these ten expense report items can’t possibly be part of any travel policy.
Here are the ten craziest business expenses of 2012 according to Businessweek.
- Body Oil
- Deer Urine
- Baby Giraffe – Must have been a Hyatt Diamond Guest
- Live Baby Octopuses
- Dunk Tank – What? That is awesome!
- Pink Flamingo Lawn Ornaments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- $1,300 for Henry IV Cognac – This wasn’t me, I promise.
- A Trip For A Job Interview
Most business travels follow expense policies by the book. But there are some bad apples that spoil the bunch.
What is the craziest thing you’ve seen on an expense list? I hear the “good ole days” were back in 1999…