This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Some vacations don’t require a rental car. Then there are other times when you want to get out and explore. Like when we rented a car during our recent trip to Seattle to travel across Puget sound, up the Olympic peninsula to the Olympic National Park. No matter what reason you have to rent a car, there is one thing for sure, you can earn a ton of points and miles renting one.
How To Earn AAdvantage Bonus Miles With Budget
- Book your Budget rental with coupon MUAZ062
- 2 Days earns 750 bonus miles
- 3 days earns 1,500 bonus miles
- 5 days earns 3,000 bonus miles
Terms And Conditions
- 750 AAdvantage® bonus miles offer valid on a qualifying rental of minimum two day, maximum two consecutive days at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. Mention coupon MUAZ062 to get this offer
- 1,500 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a qualifying rental of minimum three day, maximum four consecutive days at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. Mention coupon MUAZ062 to get this offer
- 3,000 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a qualifying rental of five consecutive days or more at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. Mention coupon MUAZ062 to get
- Offer valid for rentals between February 21, 2013 and April 30, 2013
- AAdvantage number must be mentioned at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn AAdvantage bonus miles
- AAdvantage miles offer valid on all car groups
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for AAdvantage bonus miles to post to the AAdvantage member’s account
- An advance reservation is required
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your BCD discount
- The savings of up to 30% applies to the time-and-mileage charges only. Use BCD U072422
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra
- Optional items such as LDW ($29.99/day or less except in Louisiana $49.99/day) and other surcharges may apply and are extra
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times
- Car rental return restrictions may apply
- Offer subject to change without notice
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements
- Minimum rental age may vary by location
- An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old
- Rental must begin by April 30, 2013
Renting a car with Budget can earn you up to 3,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles. Sure this isn’t as great as some of the best promotions I’ve taken advantage of in the past, but it is close.
- Earned 5,000 Delta SkyMiles with two day Budget rentals
- Earned 3,000 US Airways miles with three day Avis rentals
- Earned 3,000 Continental miles and 5,000 AAdvantage miles with Avis rentals
- Earned 2,500 and 5,000 Delta SkyMiles per Avis rental
If you rent a car and forget to add a promotion code, you are leaving points on the table.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.