This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Hawaiian Airlines is offering one lucky winner 140,000 Hawaiian miles, enough for two roundtrip coach class tickets to Hawaii. After a few simple steps you can be entered to win the prize. If you win and are concerned about flying coach, just consider what Alex said a few weeks ago here on Points, Miles & Martinis, “flying coach to Hawaii stinks, but do it anyway.”
How To Enter
- Enter by selecting “Like” on Hawaiian Airlines “I Love Hawaii” page and follow the registration process
- Or you can use the alternative method outlined later in this post
- Enter the sweepstakes between February 14, 2013 and 11:59 PM HST on February 28, 2013
- Winner will receive 140,000 HawaiianMiles
Alternative Entry Method
As an alternative method of entry, on a 3”x 5” card you may handwrite:
(a) your full legal name, (b) physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), (c) daytime telephone number (area code included), and (d) that you are “18 years of age or older,” and mail your entry card along with your romantic photo and caption in a sealed envelope with sufficient postage to: Direct Marketing, Attn: I Love Hawaii Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820-0008. You may enter as often as you wish, but limit one mail-in entry per envelope. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 28, 2013,
and received by March 4, 2013 to be eligible for the drawing
Terms And Conditions
- Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $1,400.00
- To claim the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner must be a member of the HawaiianMiles program (so make sure you register for the program)
- Official sweepstakes rules
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.