This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
UPDATE: There is a better Club Carlson offer for 9,000 bonus points on eligible 3 day rentals.
Club Carlson and Avis have teamed up to offer a chance at up to 7,500 Club Carlson points with eligible Avis Rentals of 3 days or more. The promotion is available through December 31, 2013 so there is plenty of time to maximize this promotion and earn a ton of Club Carlson points to be used for free hotel stays.
How To Earn Up To 7,500 Points With Avis
- Reserve your Avis Rental with Coupon Code: MUHA018
- Promotion valid from now through December 31, 2013
- Eligible rentals of 3 days or more
- Participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East
- Earn 7,500 Club Carlson Gold Points
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid on a qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days at participating Avis locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East
- Mention coupon number MUHA018 to receive bonus points
- Bonus Gold Points are in addition to the base points you receive each time you rent with Avis. 7,500 total Gold Points offer reflects 6,750 bonus points plus 750 base points earned
- Provide your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or rental
- An advance reservation is required
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount
- The savings of up to 25% applies to the time-and-mileage charges only
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra
- Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Avis.com
- Car rental return restrictions may apply
- Offer subject to change without notice
- Holiday and other blackout periods may apply
- Blackout dates for Asia: Blackout dates apply
- Blackout dates for Australia: 12/20/12 – 12/31/12, 3/29/13 – 4/28/13, 6/21/13 – 7/21/13, 9/20/13 – 10/6/13 and 12/20/13 – 12/31/13
- Blackout dates for Africa, Europe and the Middle East: 12/14/12 – 1/3/13, 3/23/13 – 4/7/13, 7/1/13 – 8/31/13 and 12/13/13 – 12/31/13
- Blackout dates for the Caribbean, Latin America and Mexico: 12/15/12 – 1/6/13, 2/15/13 – 2/24/13, 3/22/13 – 3/31/13, 7/1/13 – 8/31/13 and 12/15/13 – 12/31/13
- Blackout dates for New Zealand: 12/20/12 – 1/4/13, 2/11/13 – 2/22/13 and 12/20/13 – 12/31/13
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old
- Points accrual structure subject to change
- Rental must begin by December 31, 2013
If you are looking for Club Carlson points and are renting cars anyway, this may be a good promotion to rack up Club Carlson points to put your balance over the next award threshold level.
Club Carlson has some great redemption opportunities. Here’s a quick look at our list of Top 4 Club Carlson Hotel Redemptions.
Last year Alex used Club Carlson points to visit the top of the world, all on points and miles.
- 10,000 Points Per 2 Night Stay With Club Carlson
- Top 4 Club Carlson Hotel Redemptions
- North of Norway – Park Inn By Radisson Oslo Airport
- North of Norway – Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo
- North of Norway – Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.