From July 1, 2013 through September 30, 2013 dine at a participating SPG restaurant and earn not only points but triple benefits including complimentary glasses of wine, discounts, complimentary desserts, cheese plates or even complimentary meals for little ones.
How To Get Triple Benefits
Just present your SPG card or active membership number to the server when you arrive to receive three of the benefits designated for that specific restaurant. You can check the benefits by country or city in advance of your arrival by going to the official site and searching for your hotel.
Example Of Triple Benefits
The St Regis Princeville Resort’s Makana Terrace is offering a pretty cool triple benefit including:
- 10% off food when you join for lunch or dinner
- Kids under 6 eat free and kids 7-12 years old get 50% off
- Receive complimentary glass of wine with your meal any day of the week (notice this one doesn’t require lunch or dinner so thinking a mimosa for breakfast may qualify here but not sure)
Terms And Conditions
- The Triple Benefits Offer (the “Offer”) is valid at participating restaurants and bars at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
- Offer is valid from July 01, 2013 to September 30, 2013.
- Offer is valid only for members of the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program. A valid SPG member card is required at time of purchase and dining to receive these offers and to redeem any additional benefits. Membership is free. To become a SPG member, visit SPG.com.
- SPG member must be present to receive the benefits of this Offer.
- SPG member must present SPG card or supply active SPG membership number to server upon arrival in order to receive the benefits of this Offer.
- Discounts and benefits offered must be requested in the restaurant at the time of settling the bill, even if applying charges to one’s room; cannot be applied at the front desk.
- Benefits are available on purchase of a main course or full buffet (where relevant) only.
- Components of Offer: Offer provides the member with three (3) special benefits, all of which are subject to these terms and conditions. Members will receive a percentage discount off of member’s food bill. In addition, each participating restaurant and bar will provide two (2) additional pre-set benefits to the member. The additional benefits shall vary by participating restaurant and shall be pre-determined by the restaurant. No substitutions will be allowed and special requests for different benefits will not be honored. Please visit www.spg.com/triplebenefits to see which additional benefits apply to each participating restaurant.
- In addition to the percentage discount off of SPG Member’s food bill, participating restaurants and bars will select two (2) of the following additional benefits (all subject to these terms and conditions): (A) 100 Starpoints per adult in dining party, provided that a minimum of three or more adults are dining with and in addition to SPG Member; or (B) Additional 10% discount voucher good for next meal; or (C) Children six (6) and under eat for free from children’s menu or children twelve (12) and under receive fifty percent (50%) discount off of adult menu entree; or (D) One complimentary house beverage while dining; or (E) One complimentary cheese platter per dining party when at least three or more adults are dining with member; or (F) 15% discount for spa services at same hotel when a minimum of three or more adults are dining with member; or (G) Complimentary tasting of three appetizers pre-selected by restaurant; or (H) Complimentary tasting of three desserts pre-selected by restaurant; or (I) Purchase three adult entrees and receive the fourth adult entrée for free; or (J) Dine with a group of six or more adults and receive additional 10% off of total food bill.
- Terms of percentage discount off of food: Applicable percentage discount varies by participating restaurant and bar. Participating restaurants and bars may change participation. Please visit www.spg.com/restaurantsandbars for more information. Discounts apply to food only and for charges paid for by the SPG member for parties of up to a maximum of 8 guests, including the member. Discount is not applicable to breakfast or beverages. Breakfast may be defined differently by venue. Please contact the venue directly for any questions on how breakfast is defined.
- Additional Terms of 100 Starpoints per person: If offered by participating restaurant, member will receive 100 Starpoints per person, when three or more adults dine with member and order a main course each from the menu. Starpoints can be earned for up to a maximum dining party of 8 guests, including the member. Members can earn bonus Starpoints for lunch and dinner meal periods from July through September. Bonus Starpoints will be posted to the registered member’s account within 3–5 weeks of the qualifying dining transaction.
- Additional Terms of 10% off dining voucher: If offered by participating restaurant, member will receive an additional 10% discount voucher, over and above the ongoing discount to, be used towards a future dining experience at the same restaurant. In order to redeem the 10% voucher, member must present the voucher along with the original dining receipt and valid SPG card/number. Member must be present to redeem the voucher. Only a single voucher may be redeemed per transaction. Voucher expires October 13, 2013.
- Additional Terms of 15% off spa services discount: If offered by participating restaurant, member will receive 15% off spa services at the same hotel in which member dined if member dined with three or more guests. To redeem 15% off spa services, member must present the voucher at time of services, present original restaurant receipt, and show valid SPG card. Member must be present to redeem the voucher. Only a single voucher may be redeemed per transaction. Voucher expires October 13, 2013.
- SPG Member may not substitute or request different additional benefits.
- Discounts and additional benefits not applicable in conjunction with additional restaurant or hotel specific promotions. Discounts offered exclude applicable service charges, taxes, and gratuities.
- Service charges and taxes will be charged on retail prices.
- Benefits and discounts provided have no cash value.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
If you plan to visit any SPG property with a restaurant between now and September 30, 2013, make sure you check if their restaurant participates in this promotion and see what they are offering. It might mean a discount, free drink or tasty treat.