This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Today only, through 11:59 pm EST you can save an extra 30% off your entire purchase at Old Navy. In addition, when you go through your Chase portal, you will get an extra 4x Chase points. To top it all off through 10/16/13, you will earn up to $30 per purchase when you spend $75 in Super Cash to come back and use 10/24-10/30/13!
- Navigate through your Chase Rewards portal to Old Navy to earn 4x Chase points/1$
- If you don’t have a Chase Rewards portal consider getting one with the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Pick out your items
- At checkout, enter promo code FLASH for an additional 30% off entire order (no exclusions)
- If you spend $50, your entire order ships free automatically and free returns too – calculated before the promo code
- Then, you will also get Super Cash for spending a minimum of $25 see below for more details on that
- Pay with your Chase card to earn more Chase points
This is a great combination of deals and savings at Old Navy! You can really get a lot for your money right now and even get free $ to use at the end of October! Make sure if you are planning to spend more then $100, that you break your purchases up so that you can maximize the super cash as there is a maximum of $30/ per transaction. So, if you are spending $100 for example, it would be better to do 2 separate orders for $50 each to get free shipping on both and $40 in total super cash vs. only $30 if you did one transaction. Happy Shopping!
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.