This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
New York City is home to hundreds of hotels already but every more and more are being built or converted. Here’s a list of some upcoming New York City hotels that I can’t wait to open.
1. Park Hyatt New York: Slated for completion in summer-2014, Park Hyatt New York will be located in the heart of midtown at 153 West 57th street between Avenue of the Americas and Seventh Avenue, across from Carnegie Hall and a short stroll from Central Park. The hotel, designed by world-renowned, Pritzker Prize-winning architect Christian de Portzamparc, will feature 210 generously sized guest rooms including 92 suites.
2. SLS New York: Set in the heart of Manhattan’s trendy NoMad neighborhood, SLS Hotel is coming to Park Avenue in 2015. For our New York debut we’re bringing new restaurant and nightlife concepts and an exclusive rooftop experience to bring something truly dynamic, vibrant and timeless to the community.
3. 1 Hotel Central Park: This 18-story hotel, with 229 rooms and suites is located in NYC’s Plaza District. Ideally located just one block south of Central Park it’s within walking distance of Carnegie Hall, Columbus Circle, MoMA and Lincoln Center. This hotel will feature a new restaurant concept by an award-winning, farm to table chef, meeting rooms and private dining facilities, a gym and one of the largest green facades in New York.
4. Baccarat New York: This 45 story building will be located on 53rd Street and 5th Avenue, across the street of the Museum of Modern Art. It will feature 113 hotel guest rooms, Baccarat Spa, a fitness center, signature restaurant and Baccarat Bar.
4. Edition New York: This property is expected 2015 debut of Manhattan’s first EDITION property located in the landmark Clock Tower building at 5 Madison Avenue.
Are there any upcoming New York City hotels that you can’t wait to stay at? Feel free to share below
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.