This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Today is the last day you can purchase nonstop, one-way tickets for $49, $99, $129, or $149 to select markets on southwest.com.
These promotional fares are available for purchase on southwest.com through Thursday, October 16, 2014, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city, for travel every day of the week except:
- Fridays and Sundays
Travel Dates are:
- December 3 through December 17, 2014
- January 6 through February 11, 2015
As usual, seats are limited and you can see the list of available cities, prices, and to take advantage of these special fares, visit www.southwest.com. Exclusions and restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase from October 14 through October 16, 2014, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel December 3 through December 17, 2014 and January 6 though February 11, 2015. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid December 3 through December 11, 2014 and January 13 through February 11, 2015.
- Travel is valid every day except Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida or Nevada is valid Sunday through Wednesday only. Additionally, travel from Florida or Nevada is valid Tuesday through Friday only. Travel between Nevada and Florida is valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
- Some flights operated by AirTran® Airways.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Points bookings do not include any additional international government taxes and fees.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.