This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As reported by Rene’s Delta Points, “UNADVERTISED $20 off $300 in Mastercard Debit Gift cards at OM!” there is a sweet deal to be had at Office Max if you are wanting to buy some MasterCard gift cards and save some cash.
Here’s the deal
- Buy $300 in MasterCard gift cards from Office Max
- Get $20 off your purchase
- Optional: Use your SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express or any card that gets you 5x or 5% at office supply stores
- Load Bluebird with gift cards at Walmart (see here for previous post on how to load cards at Walmart)
- Get the points for free and even make a couple bucks!
It’s raining deals today and this deal is a no brainer if you like to churn $ for points on your credit cards. The $200 off promotion saves you on the fees making this a sweet deal! Use the right credit card and you are really getting a good value for doing this deal!
Hat tip: Rene’s Delta Points
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.