This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express is running a targeted offer right now, where targeted cardholders can earn a $5 statement credit when logging in and downloading the American Express Mobile app on either their iPhone or Android by December 31, 2014.
Free $5 Amex Statement Credit
Possible Amex Cards Eligible for this offer Include:
- Platinum Card from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card
- Bluebird® by American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
This appears to be a targeted offer that American Express emailed to cardholders, so be on the lookout to see if you were targeted. If you did receive an email, then take the 2 minutes it takes to download the app and login, and you’ll score yourself a $5 statement credit.
Hat Tip: Million Mile Secrets
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.