This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you may know, I love Staples for many reasons! Today, there is a sweet stackable promotion at Staples where if you buy a select WD My Passport portable hard drive, you will get a free $25 Visa gift card! To make this deal even better, these portable hard drives are also on sale. Then, if you buy something else, you can stack the $30 off of $150 coupon code that I received via email this morning. If you still have a Staples, Offers for You available to use, then you will really rock out this deal!
Hot Staples Stackable Deal: Free $25 Visa GC +
- Go to Staples and add one of the WD My Passport portable hard drives to your cart (make sure to add the $25 Visa gift card to your cart too – it’s FREE) Item no. 086377, 984730, 265652 & 984729 *Note, you can stop here and you will still get the $25 gift card for free.
- Next, get your total up to $150 (depends on which hard drive you pick out.)
- As an example, I chose the Nobis 9 inch tablet which is on sale for only $49.99 and the JLab Pro 7 inch tablet which is also on deep discount for only $37.99 (reg $69.99)
- Use promo code 80609 to get the $25 Visa gift card for free.
- Use promo code 11747 to get $30 off $150 purchase
- Shipping is free for Staples Rewards Members!
- Staples Rewards members get 2-5% back in rewards too!
- Maximize this deal by using an Amex card that has the $25 off $100 Staples Offers For You
- Maximize this deal even further by using a credit card that gives you 5% back at Office Supply stores like the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express.
This Staples deal makes a lot of sense if you are in the market for a portable hard drive. You will score a free $25 Visa gift card with the purchase and can take advantage of the stackable coupons too, if you wish. Use the right credit card to maximize on either Offers for You, 5% cash back or BOTH! Happy Shopping! Post back with what deals you score!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.