This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
You can get a free $20 Staples ePromo card when you buy $100 in Staples eGift cards online only. You have to purchase before April 29, 2015 3 AM EDT per the fine print and you can purchase up to 2 of these deals. But, hurry if you want this deal because it is a “while supplies last” deal.
To maximize on this deal, use a credit card that gives you 5% at U.S. office supply stores like the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express.
Free $20 Promo When You Buy $100 At Staples!
Reward Terms and Details
Give One, Get One: Your $20 Staples ePromo Card will be emailed to the address provided during the Qualifying Order on the valid date of April 29, 2015. Your $20 Staples ePromo card will NOT be sent immediately following the Qualifying Order.
• This eGift Card Offer is valid between April 22 3 AM EDT and April 29, 2015 3 AM EDT (“Promotion Period”), or until the max issuance of $20 Staples “ePromo Cards” has been reached.
• This Offer applies to eGift Card purchases only and is valid when $100 worth of Staples eGift Cards is purchased during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Order”).
• A customer will be eligible to receive one $20 Staples “ePromo Card” per $100 Qualifying Order per customer.
• Limit of 2 $20 Staples ePromo Cards per customer: Only orders with $200 or more in Staples eGift Cards will receive 2 $20 Staples ePromo Cards.
• There is a limited quantity of $20 Staples “ePromo Cards” available. When the quantity is depleted, the offer will no longer be available. Customers can still purchase eGift Cards, but will not qualify for the $20 Staples “ePromo Card.”
• Only 1 $20 Staples “ePromo Card” may be redeemed per in store or online transaction.
• The $20 Staples “ePromo Card” is only valid for redemption between 04/29/2015 and 05/13/2015.
• The image of the red easy button on a white background will be the design on the front of the $20 Staples “ePromo Card.” A customer cannot choose the design of their ePromo Card.”
• Staples eGift Cards are provided by Staples’ third-party service provider, CashStar.
• Some purchases may require payment verification which may impact delivery times.
• eGift Cards may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
• This Offer cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with any other offers.
• Qualifying Orders, or a portion of Qualifying Orders, that are returned will void this Offer.
• This Offer cannot be reused if a Qualifying Order, or a portion of the Qualifying Order, is returned.
• Offer is subject to approval and subject to change without notice.
You have to purchase your Staples gift cards online by April 29, 2015 3 AM EDT to qualify for this promo. This is a nice bonus if you are looking to buy something at Staples.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.