This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There haven’t been many new Amex Offers for You this week which is a little disappointing. I’m looking forward to a new round of hot deals hopefully coming soon from Amex Offers for You. However, there is one new offer in my account that is of somewhat interest to me. Check your account for this offer and post a comment if you had something different. I prefer the Amex Offers for You that we have had in the past for Amazon which were basically like free money to this offer. Here’s hoping there will be more to come!
New Amazon Amex Offer For You!
- Amazon.com, Get 2x MR points, expires 7/31/16.
With this offer, you will get 2x MR points on all your qualifying Amazon purchases through the expiration date of 7/31/16. If you don’t have a card that earns you more like, 3x – 5x rewards points then this may be of interest to you.
Be sure to check you account to see if you received this offer and add it to your eligible cards. Did you get this Offer for You?
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.