This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is an offer for 2,500 free bonus Starpoints when you add an additional user onto your Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express that appears not to be targeted.
2,500 Bonus Points Add Additional User Amex SPG Card
- Here is the link to add an additional person to your Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express to receive 2,500 points!
- Offer expires September 19, 2016.
- Card Members are limited to one-time receipt of 2,500 Starpoints.
- Additional Card Members must be at least 15 years of age.
If you are looking to earn more Starpoints you can do so on the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and on the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express. Consider the benefits of these cards:
- Get up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® hotels‡ – that’s 2 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as a Card Member in addition to the 2 or 3 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as an SPG member. Get 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.‡
- Use your Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express globally without incurring foreign transaction fees.‡
- Redeem Starpoints® for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights with no blackout dates. Transfer Starpoints to over 30 airline frequent flyer programs, mostly on a one-to-one basis. ‡Receive a 5,000 Starpoint bonus when you transfer 20,000 Starpoints to a participating frequent flyer program.‡
Check out this offer for 2,500 free bonus Starpoints when you add an additional user onto your Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.