This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Have you tried Google Express yet? As a reminder, there is a good deal when you sign up for a new membership you can get their 6 month free trial of free delivery on eligible orders ($95 annual unlimited use membership plan after 6 month trial.) And if you haven’t signed up get for Google Express you can get a referral credit of $10 off your $10 order too! I signed up recently and placed my first order. My order was delivered for free the next day! Hard to beat that!
$10 Off $10 Google Express + 6 Month Free Delivery Trial
- Sign up here for referral credit of $10 off your 1st $10 order.
- Use this code at checkout and you’ll get $10.*
- Enroll in 6 months free membership for free delivery here.
- Use promo code SIXFREENOW
- You can cancel the trial anytime and pay a $4.99 delivery fee per order (no membership fee.)
*This offer may end at any time. Applies only to 1st purchase (even if it’s less than the coupon value). Valid for 180 days while your account’s active. Alcohol, gift cards, membership costs, and shipping & service fees excluded. Credits you get are subject to these terms.
About Google Express
Google Express is an online marketplace that connects shoppers with popular retailers. You get fast delivery of a wide variety of essentials, from apparel and electronics to pantry staples such as bread and cereal.
Depending on your area, delivery day availability and the retailer you’re shopping from, your order may arrive the same day you place your order, the following day, in 2 days or in 3 days.
Here’s how it works:
- Shop from an array of popular stores, all in one place
- Add items to your cart
- Choose a delivery day
- Check out using Google Payments
- We’ll arrange for a delivery company to bring it to you
- With a Google Express membership, you can get fast and free delivery on eligible orders*
- For non-members, delivery starts at $4.99 per store for eligible orders. Find out more about service costs.
*Free delivery means no shipping & service fees. Eligible orders (a) meet store minimums before taxes & fees in select delivery areas, (b) exclude restricted items, and (c) are placed by someone with an active membership subject to terms. Pricing may change.
I love delivery orders that save me time and energy. It is especially helpful when I have been on the road all week and I can have someone do some of my grocery shopping for me! Enjoy!